Innovation Programme event: Innovation towards Excellence, 16th March 2017
The Children’s Social Care Innovation Programme invites you to an event, Innovation towards Excellence, on 16th March 2017 at Manchester Town Hall, from 10am to 4pm.
This event will be a series of interactive sessions for leaders and senior decision makers in Children’s Social Care.
You will be able to participate in conversations about how innovation relates to improvement, and about how successful innovations are implemented across the sector. We will be bringing together leaders and practitioners delivering some of the most exciting innovations both inside and outside the Innovation Programme.
You will have the opportunity to:
- hear and share stories about the role that innovation plays in their organisation’s ‘journey to excellence’
- engage directly with people who have delivered inspirational innovation projects
- hear about growing and scaling successful innovations
- learn about different innovation methods applied in children’s social care
- hear about what does not work, and what happens when innovations are unsuccessful
- find out more about the Innovation Programme
- build connections with others grappling with similar challenges
The event is free, but places are limited, so please book as soon as possible, by emailing: email@example.com.
The deadline for RSVPs is Friday 3rd March 2017.